The Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security The programme provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in a specific area of business by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding of cyber and information security, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions. This basic course is most suitable for executives and managers who are required to use business computers, mobile devices and Wi-Fi enabled technology in a safe and secure manner that helps to protect their equipment, their business, their colleagues and themselves.
- Qualifications at Level 1
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- A Level 2 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?
- Cyber Attack Methods
- Computer and Data Use: Laws and Regulations
- Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and Risks
- Cyber Security Solutions
Mode of Study: Classroom Based/ Blended Learning
Assessment: Based on only Assignments (No Exams)
Awarded by: Qualifi UK Fees: Upon Request
- The QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
Primary areas of employment include:
- Security Consultant
- IT Security Analyst
- Ethical Hackers
- Computer Forensics
- Penetration Tester
- Security Systems
Villa #19, Near Qusais Municipality Building, Behind Al Tawar Center, Al Qusais 2, Dubai
Call: 050 461 6997 | 058 6699 538